Are you passionate about football? Then we might have an interesting opportunity for you! To expand our database, we’re looking for tour managers who can accompany professional football teams (youth teams) on their trips with AcademyTrips.com.
AcademyTrips.com supports youth academies from all over the world with the development of their players. We do this by organizing tailor made trips and elite youth tournaments. We organize all aspects of the trip, for example the transport, accommodation, training sessions and friendly matches. To make sure the trips run smoothly and the staff are able to focus on their players, each team is accompanied by a tour manager. This could be YOU!
- You’re the main contact person for our customers and suppliers during the trip
- You’ll accompany the team from the beginning until the end of their journey and make sure the itinerary runs smoothly
- You're currently studying or already have a diploma with minimum MBO4/HBO level
- You’re enthusiastic and have affinity with football
- You’re independent, well organized and know how to deal with lots of responsibility
- You’re customer friendly and stress resistant
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch (other languages are a plus)
- You have a driver’s license
- You’re flexible in terms of working days and times (minimum 3 and maximum 14 consecutive days)
What we offer:
- A great sportive work environment in the Netherlands or another European destination
- Stay at the same accommodation as the team and join them in all of their meals
- A set daily allowance
- A great experience that is sure to boost your resume
Are you looking for a challenging part-time job and would you like to be included in our database of tour managers? Please send your motivation letter and resume to Sascha van Zonsbeek via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this vacancy, you can call Sascha via 0031-765493501.